Forum Italy

Forum of expats in Italy: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Italy!

Discussion in 'Italy' started by manupiperita, Mar 8, 2006.

1. manupiperita

manupiperita Member

City:
    italia
    Would you like to come in Italy to learn italian or for tourism only? I live in Bologna and I will be happy to help you! I also offer a bed in my room for short or long periods. The house is near the centre of the town. The town is in the north of Italy. It's near Venezia, Firenze, Milano, Torino.

2. mckee

mckee New Member

City:
    Sunderland, UK
    hi

I'm over here in England...and I'm dying to find work or a place to relocate for the summer!!! I'm from Los Angeles, California and I've been in England since september studying architecture. I'm looking to stay in england or somewhere in Europe for the summer and work....and I have to say that Italy looks like it would be great. I would love to work in Milano as well. Well, your post definitely stood out...

3. manupiperita

manupiperita Member

City:
    italia
    Re: hi

What a coincidence! My flat mate is from Los Angeles! I'll leave Italy at june... So if you want to visit Italy before my departure send me an e-mail! manunica@libero.it

4. Ecate

Ecate Member

City:
    roma
    Living In:
    Italy
    Nationality:
    Italian (IT)
    Languages:
    italiano
    Hi guys,
    I'm an Italian student from Rome and I would go in LA for 3 month in spring.
    My intention is to work and to study in the same time. Can you give me some advices? Do you know a good english school there? In your opinion, which is the best way to find work as "au pair"?

Thanks a lot for your attention and excuse me for my english... :oops: