Forum Immigration Poland - Polska

Community of expats Immigration Poland - Polska: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

Immigration process in poland

Forum Some of the topics covered are: Polish citizenship confirmation application process (documents to submit, translation requirements, wait times), Polish citizenship laws Acts 1920, 1951 & 1962, Polish citizenship confirmation eligibility, Proving Polish citizenship documentation and evidence, Getting your Polish passport/PESEL after you have a positive confirmation and Polish citizenship confirmation lawyers.: Some of the topics covered are: Polish citizenship confirmation application process (documents to submit, translation requirements, wait times), Polish citizenship laws Acts 1920, 1951 & 1962, Polish citizenship confirmation eligibility, Proving Polish citizenship documentation and evidence, Getting your Polish passport/PESEL after you have a positive confirmation and Polish citizenship confirmation lawyers.

Immigration process in poland

Postby gurwinder660 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:27 pm

i am from indian but i am working in france ; i hear that immigration is open, can any body help me that how to apple there ppppppppppppppppplllllllllls ;)

gurwinder660

can u tell me

Nationality: India (in)
Living in: France
Languages: ENGLISH ; french

Re: Immigration process in poland

Postby texkourgan » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:12 am

If you are interested in immigrating to Poland, you should start with the EasyExpat guide to Warsaw that covers all aspects of being an expat, including visas.

In addition, there are some very active threads concerning Poland.

Good luck!
texkourgan

Back in Berlin!

City: Berlin
Nationality: United States (us)
Living in: Germany
Languages: English, a little Deutsch

Postby aurang zeb » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:22 am

I am from U.A.E. i am wrking in united arbe emarat , i want to get immigration to Poland
please any body help me, THANKSSSSSS

aurang zeb

City: sharja
Nationality: Pakistan (pk)
Living in: United Arab Emirates
Languages: English urdu

Postby texkourgan » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:19 am

Have you checked out the Expat guide to Warsaw? Do you have specific questions about the immigration process?
texkourgan

Back in Berlin!

City: Berlin
Nationality: United States (us)
Living in: Germany
Languages: English, a little Deutsch

Postby fiddero » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:07 pm

I'm coming to Poland next month. Please can you give informations because no one can helpme about this, i'm moroccan nationality and a company accepted me to join them so they sent me A work permit + contract and hotel reservation.
I submitted a visa application but i'm so worry. Do they can refuse my application of visa even i get a work permit from this company?!
I gave them all document required from my part.

Thank you in advance, I just hope everything go alright, it's my chance and opportunity to have a work in this beautiful country.

kind regards

M

fiddero
Backpacker
Backpacker

City: casa
Nationality: Morocco (ma)
Living in: Morocco
Languages: english french