Fórum China


Fóruns de expatriação na China: fazer perguntas e participar de discussões de expatriados.

  Pesquisar em todo o site

  Normas de Utilização  -  Ajuda  -  Termos e Regras  -  Política de Privacidade

Shoptime How to Say I Love You in Chinese

Discussão em 'China' iniciado por hhspeter, 9/5/11.

  1. hhspeter

    hhspeter New Member

    Afiliado:
    9/5/11
    Mensagens:
    1
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    0
    Sexo:
    Masculino
    Cidade:
    shanghai
    País:
    China
    Nacionalidade:
    Chinês (CN)
    Linguagem:
    English
    When you connect with a Chinese girl and you like her or think she's wonderful you want to be able to tell her right? It can be intimidating enough for some of us when the woman speaks English like us, but what can you do if you've just met the Chinese woman of your dreams and don’t know how to tell her how you feel?

    It's truly fairly easy to pick up some phrases of Chinese and believe me they will go a long way in impressing your Chinese woman. Your Chinese woman will be ecstatic that you have taken the time and effort to learn some of her language.

    These are several basic phrases that will assist you to determine how your Chinese lady feels and will let her know exactly you feel too. There's no reason to allow your different languages keep you from speaking the language of love – in Chinese.

    Wo ai ni (我爱你)- I love you
    nee hun pyaow-lyahng (你很漂亮) – You are very beautiful
    ni hen ke ai (你很可愛) – You are very cute
    wo xiang ni (我想念您)- I miss you
    ni you nanpengyou ma (你有男朋友吗) – Do you have a boyfriend?
    zuo wo nan peng you (能您出去與我) – Can you be my girlfriend?
    wo yao wen ni (我要吻你) – I want to kiss you
    ni shi wo de tian xin (你是我的甜心) – You are my sweetheart or darling

    That's all I've got for now, I'll post more helpful phrases for Chinese dating and Chinese love phrases later so you can share matters of the heart more easily with your Chinese lady. Please tell me if there's anything additional you are curious about.
     
  2. Fpj.H

    Fpj.H New Member

    Afiliado:
    1/1/13
    Mensagens:
    1
    Curtidas Recebidas:
    0
    Sexo:
    Masculino
    Cidade:
    Heerhugowaard
    País:
    Holanda
    Nacionalidade:
    Holandês (NL)
    Linguagem:
    Nederlands, Engels, zhōngwén putonghua, duits
    here in correct pinyin

    Wo ai ni (我爱你)- I love you
    ni hen piao liang (你很漂亮) – You are very beautiful
    ni hen meili - You are very pretty
    Ni hen shuai -you are very handsome
    ni hen ke ai (你很可愛) – You are very cute
    wo xiang ni (我想念您)- I miss you

    I hope you wont concider asking those other things you wrote if you just met her/him
     
Loading...
Tópicos semelhantes Fórum Dia
Shoptime How to improve Chinese level China 9/5/17
Shoptime How to conquer the difficulty of learning Language Chinese China 22/1/15
Shoptime Happy Chinese New Year 2014! China 30/1/14
Shoptime Chinese/UK Baby, UK Passport? China 26/5/10
Shoptime Top Ten advises on Chinese visa crisis China 4/3/10

Compartilhe esta Página