Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN How many time u can take the EEA Family Member

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by salahyy, Nov 10, 2005.

1. salahyy

salahyy Member

Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Languages:
    English
    Hello guy is there any body know IF i take the EEA Family Member
    it will end after 6 month i can go to my country France and apply for anthor one or it is only one time

iam thinking of that cause if i didnt found any work to apply for the residence...so i back to france and apply for another family member?

2. Gerlof

Gerlof New Member

Living In:
    Malaysia
    Nationality:
    Dutch (NL)
    Languages:
    English, Dutch
    Assuming you mean you want to take your non-EEA spouse more than once into the UK on an EEA family member permit.

Yes, you can apply for another one from France - however, your non-EEA family member does not have to leave the UK after the EEA family permit is expired, since he is with you, an EEA resident.

According to law you don't need an EEA family permit to enter the UK at all if you can proof your married, but I've not heard anyone actually trying that out in practice... for obvious reasons.