Forum Spain


Forum of expats in Spain: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN How many days outside of Spain (with residency card)?

Discussion in 'Spain' started by chippo, Sep 22, 2012.

  1. chippo

    chippo Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2010
    Messages:
    15
    Likes Received:
    0
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Australian (AU)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi all,

    I have Spanish Residency as a Family Member of an EEA National and I am about to go apply for my spanish citizenship. I have 2 questions:

    1. What are the maximum amount of days I can be out of spain on my residence card?
    2. Is there a problem if I have been studying outside of spain with my residence card?

    Thanks
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
✎ EN Business Partners for Cafe in Spain/Germany/Italy Spain Feb 7, 2005
☛ EN Advice Activities in Spain during the school holidays Spain Sep 26, 2018
✎ EN Futbol league on Sundays Spain Aug 30, 2012
✎ EN FRIDAYS MOVIE NIGHTS in English + LANGUAGE EXCHANGE Spain May 6, 2010
✎ EN Apply for the longer-than-90-days visa Spain Apr 26, 2005

Share This Page