Forum Travel

Community of expats Travel: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

Which Hotels in Seville?

Forum: Tourism, travel insurance, flights, train tickets, cruise, hotels, guides…: Easy Expat Travel provides a range of services and choice of companies to organise your holidays.You can discuss the different offers, the service, your feedback, give advice here.

Which Hotels in Seville?

Postby flamencon » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:48 pm

I was in Seville during the summer 2008 and I would like to return around spring next year. I know that this is a very critical date to look for an accommodation and thought to start my researches already. On the agency´s website I have previously booked with (very good service and would like to book through them again), I have found the following two hotels and would like to know if anyone has stayed in either of them already:

Hotel Zaida
http://seville.sleepngo.com/en/hotel-zaida

Hotel Marian
http://seville.sleepngo.com/en/hotel-marian/

Or if someone has stayed in any of the other hotels listed (within my budget;-)), I would appreciate any recommendations.
http://seville.sleepngo.com/en/hotels.html

Thank you, flamencon

flamencon

Re: Hotels in Seville

Postby EasyExpat » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:51 am

Dear flamencon, your post looks like a bit of advertising for sleepngo.com... :problem: (so warn it and flag it :evil: )

Anyway, it happens that i go to Seville next month. I haven't booked any hotel yet.

I usually check on tripadvisor. Hey, that's what I did with leahluis09's recommendation for Hotel Palacio Marques de la Gomera... hmmm 92% approval... but only 14 reviews... ...and not available for my dates :-(

I also used our travel service on Easy Expat in the Old Quarter. Derby Hotel Seville looks good(74%/41 reviews)...

Any other recommendations are welcome. i will also contact a friend of mine in a travel agency (handy! :mrgreen: )
EasyExpat
Site Admin
Site Admin

City: London
Nationality: France (fr)
Living in: United Kingdom
Languages: English, Français

Re: Hotels in Seville

Postby pointandshout » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:48 am

I haven't stayed at both of these hotels but one of my friend had stayed at marian hotel. This hotel is good in term of services and you 'll find it interested to stay there. More i don't know.

[MOD: commercial link for toddler clothes !!!! removed :evil: ]
Last edited by EasyExpat on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Commercial link removed

pointandshout

City: Piikkiö
Nationality: Finland (fi)
Living in: Finland
Languages: English