Forum Barcelona

Forum of expats in Barcelona: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Good accommodation in Barcelona

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by yvonne, Feb 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yvonne

yvonne New Member

With my husband, another couple and a friend had a holiday in the best place we have ever been on vacation, a superb apartment in Barcelona - that was cheaper than a medium hotel room - Landlord can be reached at: spaceandlight@hotmail.com

2. 0

0 Guest

On the subject of good rental properties in Barcelona I would like to let it be known that I have a very nice flat available for rent in Barcelona. Details as follows:-
    Minimum rental time 5 months, max 7 months.
    Suitable for Multinational executives or similar.
    It is in the centre of town in a tranquil area, but very close to Plaza Catalunya, 7 mins walk, and the Gothic Quarter etc.
    Three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, guest toilet. High ceilings, Historic Facade, but completely new building inside, finished last April.
    Please contact us by email for more details.

3. Kev

Kev New Member

Hi, i am looking for an apartment to rent in barcelona from early november through the following summer of '04. i will be moving to barcelona alone so will the other rooms be filled by you or will i have to find tenants? what's the rent? is it close to public transportation?

4. 0

0 Guest

This is to let you know that our flat in Barcelona could be available from November to next summer, but on no account do we permit more than one tenant at a time. The price is 2,000 Euros per month plus 150 per month to cover utilities. gas, water and electricity. We require two months rent as a deposit and the first months rent in advance. The flat is very central, only 7 minutes walk from Plaza de Catalunya, with buses and taxis outside the front door and a short walk to two metro stations. You can email us direct at surasta@hotmail.com

5. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    :arrow: For accommodation offer, selling and renting, as well as searching for a house or a flat, please post now in our section for classifieds.