Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Best website for learning and revising for UK Citizenship

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by JackUnion, Jul 17, 2016.

1. JackUnion

JackUnion New Member

City:
    Bristol
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    Australian (AU)
    Languages:
    English
    Hi there,

Just wanted to share this but I am currently a university student looking and wanting to stay in this country after graduating this summer. I saw this website: citizenpaper.co.uk and I thought it was really good to learn and take some sample tests before actually doing the real test. You have to get 75% to pass. Lucky I got 21/25 in the mock tests.

However, I have my test in 2 week time. Eeek! Wish me luck :eek:

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    At the same time the UK immigration office gives you all material to revise and learn about the information you might get questions about (such as "how many nations are within the UK"...)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...