Forum Malta

Community of expats Malta: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

From netherland to malta

Forum مالطا, Malta, Malta, Malte, Μάλτα, マルタ, Malta, Malta, Malta, Malta, Мальта, 马耳他, 馬耳他: مالطا, Malta, Malta, Malte, Μάλτα, マルタ, Malta, Malta, Malta, Malta, Мальта, 马耳他, 馬耳他

From netherland to malta

Postby JeroenNL25 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:44 pm

Helloo..

I am jeroen 25 years old and i am currently gathering information about moving to malta.

I work as a security officer right now and i am hoping to be able to work as a security officier in malta but im wondering if my diploma would be valid there

Also i wonder what the Costs are when i move to malta i hope People here could help me out with this.

Feel free to reply or email me with any information you can give me about moving to malta..

Like jobs.. Houses.. Rents..moving Company.. Evrething is welcome

J.lee16@live.nl
Or Just leave a message here :)

JeroenNL25

City: Alem
Nationality: Netherlands (nl)
Living in: Netherlands
Languages: Nederlands english deutsch

Re: From netherland to malta

Postby Cyrilexpat » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:00 am

Hello and welcome to EasyExpat.com.
We have a guide for expatriation to Malta where you could find already a lot of information.

In addition you will find some first hand experience with the expat bloggers in Malta here: http://www.blogexpat.com/en/dir/malta.htm

Best of luck and see you soon on the forum :wave:
Take a few seconds to upload a :arrow: profile photo: it will be nicer and all your messages will have a much greater visibility 8-)
Cyrilexpat

City: London
Nationality: France (fr)
Living in: United Kingdom
Languages: Français, English, Italiano (un pó)