Forum Barcelona

Forum of expats in Barcelona: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Flat/flatshare in Barcelona

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by GailKnight, Dec 2, 2004.

1. GailKnight

GailKnight New Member

City:
    London
    Hi,

I'll be moving to Barcelona in January, and I'm looking for a flat or flatshare. I'm 23, female, professional (engineer), and speak English and French (but not Spanish :( ). Does anyone know of anything, or have any advice for finding accommodation? I'm looking at Eixample and Gracia, as I'll be commuting out of Barcelona each day.

many thanks!

Gail

[%sig%]

2. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    For your offers and search of accommodations, but also for exchange of conversation and other ads, EasyExpat provides a small ad section.
    Thanks for using it instead of messages on the forum for precise ads. However you can still use the accommodation section for advice and opinions to give or to ask. :wave:

[%sig%]

3. lluisamengual

lluisamengual New Member

City:
    Palma de Mallor
    Hi Gai,

My name is Lluis and I am from Mallorca, Spain. I am looking for a flat and a flatmate as well, from January. I kwow how to find a flat and I would like to share ít with people who speak English. My email is lluisamengual@hotmail.com. Contact me if it is from your interest.

See ya,

Lluis :)

[%sig%]

4. douglasgraham98

douglasgraham98 New Member

Hi there,

I MIGHT be moving to Barcelona in the new year to work as an English teacher. I would be interested in sharing a flat with a few people, as long as the rent is not too steep as will not be paid a huge amount. Would like to live as centrally as possible.

Will keep you posted...

Doug (Scotland)

5. dyamanda

dyamanda New Member

City:
    Barcelona center
    I rent a room in a wonderful penthouse - centre of Barcelona

Wonderful penthouse to share just with one person in the heart of Barcelona (Passeo de Gracia -Eixample) very well communicated.

I’m looking for a non smoking girl to share a spacious and full of light penthouse in the very centre of Barcelona. The penthouse has a very big terrace with amazing views to Tibidabo.

I’m located just 3min walking from FC Passeig de Gracia, 5min walking from Fontana tube station. The street is located perpendicular to Balmes 5 min walking from Paseo de Gracia and Ramblas.

The penthouse is in a typical old building which has been completely reformed inside out, the building has a lift. There are supermarkets, banks and shopping area 2min walking.

You would love it, I could send you pictures!

Available now, interested call +34 610 308 160 or email dyamandh@hotmail.com

6. lca

lca New Member

room in barcelona

Hi,
    I'm renting my room in Barcelona for 3 months, it's furnished room to rent in a shared flat -3 people in total, 120m2- in the center of Barcelona (Passeig de Gracia-Rossello) from 01-01-2009 until 01-05-2009, the room is 15 m2 and has a storage space of 6m2 and a balcony. 2 people living in the flat now, it's a 4 bedroom flat.
    the price is 475 euro/month +bills

7. Dannii

Dannii New Member

Hi,

I'm also hoping to move to Barcelona within the next few months and will be looking to flatshare.

I'm 23 year old female, currently living in Tenerife, and have a cat.

Still looking for work at the minute though as I usually work in health care or hospitality but cant seem to find much right now.

Dannii

8. lmc5440

lmc5440 New Member

Living In:
    Spain
    Nationality:
    Spanish (ES)
    Languages:
    spanish english
    Consider renting your apartment from Apartment Barcelona´s website! They have plenty of options in the neighborhoods you mentioned plus more. You can also filter results by amounts of people, so you can check different locations and prices according to how many roommates you might want to have. Good luck!