Forum Frankfurt

Forum of expats in Frankfurt: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN English tv in Frankfurt

Discussion in 'Frankfurt' started by budgie, Aug 15, 2003.

1. budgie

budgie New Member

City:
    Frankfurt
    Living In:
    Germany
    Languages:
    English
    Is there any cable or satellite operators in Frankfurt that provide English tv programmes films and especially sport?

[%sig%]

2. harrschu

harrschu New Member

City:
    Wuerzburg
    Hey Philip!

I was living in Frankfurt for almost two years and as far as I know there is only CNN and I think the BBC news channel available on cable. The operator is usually the "DeTe Kabelservice" (abbrev. for Deutsche Telekom Kabelservice) but to make sure you should contact your landlord and ask him which operator is in charge of the area where you live. If you want more than those two channels you have to buy a satellite dish. The bigger and better it is the more international channels you will be able to receive :)
    Best regards.

[%sig%]