Forum Immigration UK

Community of expats Immigration UK: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

EEA1 and EEA2 processing time pain

Forum General British immigration issues, visa, citizenship, EEA forms, marriage and dual nationality discussions.: General British immigration issues, visa, citizenship, EEA forms, marriage and dual nationality discussions.

EEA1 and EEA2 processing time pain

Postby Black » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:55 pm

Hello Everybody,

I am Non-EEA National and my wife is French nation and excersizing EU-Treaty while working here. We have collectively submitted our applications for EEA2 and EEA1 respectively at croydon office. After 10 days there would be 6 months after we had submitted our applications. Whenever we called even now they said applications are in under considerations more explained by them that our applications are not yet started for their processing. We are much worried as my (Mr. Black) 's father is seriously ill and in case of any bad news i might have to travel back home sooner. Well if i request them for the passport they will give me back after some days which might be more hopeless for me.

I request you all members to help me in that regard that how we can speeed up our applications processing time and what way is best for us.

regards.
Mr. and Mrs. Black

Black