Forum Immigration UK

Forum of expats in the Immigration UK: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN EEA1 and EEA2 processing time pain

Discussion in 'Immigration UK' started by Black, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Black

Black New Member

Hello Everybody,

I am Non-EEA National and my wife is French nation and excersizing EU-Treaty while working here. We have collectively submitted our applications for EEA2 and EEA1 respectively at croydon office. After 10 days there would be 6 months after we had submitted our applications. Whenever we called even now they said applications are in under considerations more explained by them that our applications are not yet started for their processing. We are much worried as my (Mr. Black) 's father is seriously ill and in case of any bad news i might have to travel back home sooner. Well if i request them for the passport they will give me back after some days which might be more hopeless for me.

I request you all members to help me in that regard that how we can speeed up our applications processing time and what way is best for us.

regards.
    Mr. and Mrs. Black