Foro Immigration UK


Foros de la expatriación en Immigration UK: Haz preguntas y participa en las discusiones de los expatriados.

  Busque el Web Site entero

  Carta usuario  -  Ayuda  -  Términos y reglas  -  Política de privacidad

✎ EN EEA Family Permit for Tunisian citizen

Tema en 'Immigration UK' comenzado por neringa-firas1, 11 de Febrero de 2013.

  1. neringa-firas1

    Se incorporó:
    11 de Febrero de 2013
    Mensajes:
    5
    Me gusta recibidos:
    0
    Género:
    Hombre
    Ciudad:
    Kairouan
    País:
    Túnez
    Nacionalidad:
    Tunecino (TN)
    Idioma:
    French,English,Italian...
    I am a Tunisian citizen, aged 22 years old. Married to a Lithuanian citizen who have been living and working in UK for 4 years. We married in 11 May 2012. And in June 20 she left her job in UK and she comes to live with me here in Tunisia. Now we have almost 9 months living together. Recently we decided to move to UK. I contacted worldbridge center regard the type of visa i need to apply for, they said that i am able to apply for an EEA Family Permit as I am a family member of an EEA citizen. I already visited the UKBA website and I get a general idea about the required documents for my application. I am writing today to get some advice to avoid any failure. My wife will back in March to UK and she will back to her previous work, so my question is, as they are asking her payslips for the previous 6moonths, does it mean that she have to work 6months starting from march ? or I can provide her bank statement only?
     
  2. texkourgan

    texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

    Se incorporó:
    29 de Enero de 2008
    Mensajes:
    7.051
    Me gusta recibidos:
    17
    Género:
    Mujer
    Ciudad:
    Berlin
    País:
    Alemania
    Nacionalidad:
    Americano (US)
    Idioma:
    English, a little Deutsch
    A good place to start is with the Guide to London's section on UK visas, as well as our article Obtaining a Visa to Live, Study and Work: the United Kingdom. Some of the specifics of the visa are covered in the EEA permit.

    The UKBA website is the authority, but I know it can be difficult to get specfic answers from them. You may want to try consulting with the British embassy in Tunisia: http://ukintunisia.fco.gov.uk/en/. They can also offer you complete information about what you should apply for and requirements.

    I'm not sure when the 6 months of payslips should start. Has anyone else been through this experience and can offer advice? You can try searching the forums for other users experience applying, as well as contact expats through the network in the UK. Best of luck!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Haz clic para expandir...
Cargando...
Temas similares Foro Fecha
✎ EN EEA Family Permit - permanent right of residence Immigration UK 18 de Diciembre de 2018
✎ EN EEA Family Permit Immigration UK 27 de Noviembre de 2018
✎ EN EEA family permit - help with applications/ Relationship section Immigration UK 30 de Agosto de 2018
✎ EN EEA Family Permit - Proof of living together Immigration UK 6 de Enero de 2018
✎ EN EEA Family Permit Immigration UK 21 de Octubre de 2017

Comparte esta página