Forum Romania

Community of expats Romania: share your experience on expatriation, get local information.

Register  -  Login  -  FAQ

Advanced search  - Search the whole website

User's Charter

Language:
Stay connected

Demand for English teachers in Romania?

Forum رومانيا, Rumänien, Rumania, Roumanie, Ρουμανία, ルーマニア, Romania, Roemenië, Rumunia, Roménia, Румыния, 罗马尼亚, 羅馬尼亞: رومانيا, Rumänien, Rumania, Roumanie, Ρουμανία, ルーマニア, Romania, Roemenië, Rumunia, Roménia, Румыния, 罗马尼亚, 羅馬尼亞

Demand for English teachers in Romania?

Postby lemmy76 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:40 am

Hi there,

I've been trying to find any advice on this all over the Web and decided to post the question here.

I'm planning to relocate to Cluj-Napoca in March 2016. My partner is getting relocated there to work at some IT company. I decided I'd try this country too.

Yet, I got no job as of now. By profession, I'm an English teacher with 10+ years of experience teaching in various corners of the world. Lately, I was living in Tirana, Albania but I'm a little bit tired of this country.

I'm a non-native speaker - is there any demand for that kind of service in Romania?

Can anybody suggest any names of good language schools in Romania? (particularly Cluj-Napoca). Are there any well-known franchises.

Would I need any licence to work in Romania? (I'm an EU citizen).

lemmy76

City: Tirana/Cluj-Napoca (hopefully)
Nationality: Poland (pl)
Living in: Albania
Languages: Deutsch, English,Русский, Polski, Albanian