Forum Czech Republic

Forum of expats in Czech Republic: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Czech republic or Hungary

Discussion in 'Czech Republic' started by Adventure, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Adventure

Adventure New Member

Hi ,
    i plan to move to Hungary or czech on long term basis soon but i cant decide which country to choose , can anyone tell me from among these countries which is better in terms of economy, availability of jobs(any type of job will be ok till it pays enough to live a decent life if not much) and in terms of multiculturalism and less crime.
    Thanks to all :)

2. Evgenia

Evgenia New Member

City:
    Moscow
    Hi! So where did you decide to go? I want to move to Czech. And now I ask your advice: what should I do? Tell about your experience, please. :rolleyes:

3. Maria J

Maria J New Member

City:
    London
    You might find info here

Hi

I ran over this website the other day searching for expat info. This might be helpful for you. I know they have expat info and loads of job posts for Czech republic. http://www.escapestrategy.com

Kind regards,

Maria