Forum San Francisco


Forum of expats in San Francisco: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

  Search the whole website

  User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Any nice people in San Francisco this summer?

Discussion in 'San Francisco' started by auroreNYC, Jun 4, 2008.

  1. auroreNYC

    auroreNYC New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2008
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    I'm a french girl living in NYC. I'm going to San francisco in July for vacation.
    I'm traveling by myself, so I'm looking for people to hang out with, have fun with, enjoy my experience there, and know more about the city...

    I will stay in a youth hostel for few days.
    So see you soon!
    Bye :D

    Aurore: foxy-31@hotmail.fr
     
  2. shaunmc01

    shaunmc01 New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2012
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    City:
    San Francisco
    Living In:
    Usa
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English
    Bonjour and welcome to the states I am from San Francisco and would love to connect with friends from the International Community I just sent you an email check it out! :) :)
     
Loading...
Similar Threads Forum Date
⚑ EN Announcement EasyExpat.com is looking for networkers/helpers for our Community in San Francisco San Francisco Dec 3, 2020
⚑ FR Annonce EasyExpat.com recherche des animateurs pour notre communauté à San Francisco San Francisco Dec 3, 2020
☛ EN Advice Weekend in San Francisco: what to do? San Francisco Sep 26, 2018
☛ FR Conseils Que faire le week-end à San Francisco ? San Francisco Sep 26, 2018
☛ EN Advice Activities in San Francisco during the school holidays San Francisco Sep 26, 2018

Share This Page