– Teaching in English the French Curriculum to one (part-time) or
two (full-time) bilingual classes of preschool
– Sharing the class with your French-speaking counterpart,
planning the programme for the week together;
– Closely monitoring the children and their learning progression,
and reporting this information to the school director
and to the families accurately;
– Coordinating with the classroom Teaching Assistant for daily
programme and matters;
– Contributing to the development of a special pedagogical project
across school, in line with the school project and
the French curriculum;
– Teaching the “Activités Pédagogiques Complémentaires”
(APC) according to the schedule provided by the School;
– Supervising morning breaks and/or afternoon breaks according to
the schedule provided by the School;
– Attending the team meetings according to the schedule provided
by the School;
– Participating in the school’s events outside of teaching time
(i.e. end of year fair, open house and gardening days),
and that may occur over the weekend;
– Liaising with children’s parents whenever requested (inc.
regular parent-teacher meetings scheduled twice a year);
– Reporting to the Pedagogical Director and the Management.
Example of working hours in the classroom on a part-time basis:
Monday and Tuesday: 8.30am-3.45pm (you are entitled to one hour of
lunch break) + every other Friday:
– Be flexible and be a real team player;
– Be open-minded and able to think outside the box;
– Be proactive and dynamic;
– Be involved at work and willing to develop pedagogical projects,
in line with the school yearly project.
If you want to alter your ad, just delete it and resubmit a new one. You can easily remove yourself your ads by logging into the classified ads section and clicking on the "Delete" link that appears at the bottom of your ad.