Our client is an international service provider in the aviation
industry. For one of their partners, they are looking to recruit
Customer Service Consultants to support their team.
• You will learn a lot (especially the handling of the booking
programs Amadeus / Oscar)
• You will practice your German and English skills daily
• You will be helping people
• You will be able to contact the air travel customers by phone
for bookings, general questions or delays
• And besides, you will also have a lot of fun!
• Friendliness & helpfulness
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in German and English (wrriten and verbal), min. Level B2
• Previous experience in customer service consulting is
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one
of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be
• Above average salary
• Discounted air tickets
• Free language courses directly in the company
• Free use of the fitness center and swimming pool
• Meal tickets
• Qualified paid training
• Working in a friendly and very international team
• A modern and inviting working environment in the middle of the
metropolis of Prague
• Limited Home Office option is available
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language
skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be
contacted via e-mail within 2 working days.
If you want to alter your ad, just delete it and resubmit a new one. You can easily remove yourself your ads by logging into the classified ads section and clicking on the "Delete" link that appears at the bottom of your ad.