Sector: Law, Management, Consultant, Expert
Job search (short statement...):
Moving to Amsterdam with Dutch Husband in August
F&B Consultant - March 2014-Present Central, Hong Kong
• Advising Client in procedures for setting up an F&B business.
• Heading negotiations with Landlord, agents, vendors, suppliers, contractors and staff.
• Advising on interior design and purchases of materials.
• Developing Cocktail and Food menu. Head test kitchen to develop recipes.
Concept Creator/Chef/Operations Manager - Edition - December 2014-Present Central, Hong Kong
• Opening Team.
• Developing Menu and recipes for Bar & Kitchen.
• Managing Daily operations.
• Hiring and training staff.
• Managing Social Media accounts, Marketing, PR and Events. Arranging Influencers and Bloggers to tastings.
Concept Creator/ Founder/Director of Operations - Bisous - November 2010-Feburary 2014 Central, Hong Kong
• Opening Team.
• Developing Menu and Recipes for the Bar.
• Oversaw the entertainment aspect of the venue including DJs, dancers, Choreographers and Lighting & Video Tech.
• Handled all Marketing, PR, Social Media and Events before hiring the right candidate.
• Maintained strong relationships with numerous vendors and customers with personalized attention.
• Controlled purchases and inventory by meeting with vendors; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists.
• Oversaw marketing staff, bar staff and floor staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplished staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
Assistant General Manager - Samba Brazilian Steakhouse & Lounge - September 2009-May 2010 Universal City, CA
• Opening Team
Le Cordon Bleu Pâtisserie & Baking Diplôme 2006 Le Cordon Bleu California School of Culinary Arts, Pasadena, CA
Bachelor of Science Degree: Marketing and Human Resource Management 1999 Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
English -Fluent, Cantonese -Fluent, Dutch -Basic, Mandarin -Basic.
CV attached: CV_6755
Attachment might contain virus. Easy Expat is not responsible for the content of the file.