Danish Speaking Customer Agent
Have you ever wanted to live in Portugal, a country where you can find endless beaches and mountains alongside cosmopolitan cities and a millennial heritage? With many hours of sunshine each year, an affordable cost of living, and the opportunity for career development, Portugal has a lot to offer for the ambitious individual. Our client is currently looking for a Danish speaking Customer Service Agent to be based in Lisbon, Portugal.
• Speak to customers via phone, email, and live chat, answering questions and offering help when required.
• Keep accurate records of customer accounts and escalate issues internally when needed.
• On occasion, your language skills might be utilized for translations.
• The ability to speak and write Danish at a native level.
• A positive, ‘can do’ attitude and strong communication skills.
• Prior experience in a similar role would be beneficial, but the willingness to learn is the most important pre-requisite.
What Is On Offer?
• As an industry standard, you can typically expect a competitive salary package and a positive working environment, coupled with the opportunity for career progression.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team by hitting apply. We have Customer Support roles for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.