M. Ralph BIDOUNGA
8, rue des Picardeaux - Франция
Сектор: Маркетинг, СМИ, коммуникации
Поиск работы (краткое описание):
Analytical and growth-driven Digital Project Manager leveraging information technology skills to efficiently lead digital projects while empowering brands to thrive, globally. Strong communicator skilled in delivering excellent customer service by addressing customer requests and resolving complaints. Proven expertise in providing bespoke digital solutions and handling websites from ideation to launch.
Digital Project Manager, August 2021 to December 2022 Schindler, Vélizy, France
Provide end-to-end digital project management support from inception to launch for various internal projects. Oversee the production of client deliverables. Carry out marketing initiatives for the company, such as media updates and newsletters. Conduct team and customer training on using the ActionBoard platform while defining and documenting specifications. Liaise with the global IT team to provide feedback on anomalies and tool improvements. Screen and rectify customer and team issues. Collaborate with other project managers to follow up on projects.
• Successfully created over 1000 user accounts on ActionBoard platform for customers.
• Efficiently trained 300+ collaborators on opening and maintaining more than 800 ActionBoard accounts for customers.
• Strategically produced a training manual of 30 pages from scratch for customers.
• Addressed and resolved 5+ customer queries on a daily basis.
Digital Project Manager, September 2019 to November 2020 Albatrans, Villebon-sur-Yvette, France
Launched and monitored various communication campaigns for the company. Involved in the community and website management to build and maintain the digital presence of the brand. Screened inbound customer service calls and rectified complaints by providing satisfactory solutions. Compiled and accurately updated records of the passenger information system.
• Improved customer satisfaction by 30% by proactively responding to and resolving customer complaints in a timely manner.
• Accelerated social media followers of the company by 40% by handling social accounts and publishing daily posts across all platforms.
Call Center Operator, May 2019 to August 2019
Schindler Telecontrole, Nanterre, France
Answered customer requests and complaints via call in a professional manner. Provided remote assistance to customers to accommodate specific requests of every individual.
Master’s Degree in Digital Marketing, 2022
Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, 2020
Senior Technician Degree in Management of Business Units, 2017
High School Emmanuel Mounier
CV присоединено: CV_8673
Присоединенный файл может содержать вирус. EasyExpat.com не несет ответственности за содержание файла.