Canadian French Speakers
e2f is a top 60 worldwide Language Services Provider founded in 2004 and headquartered in Silicon Valley.
We are looking for Canadian French Speakers to work remotely initially and onsite in San Jose when things go back to normal, as linguistic reviewer specialists. The position is entry-level and full-time (40 hours per week/8 hours per day).
- Linguistic QA (proofreading and editing Canadian French content)
- Transcription into the target language
- Classifying and prioritizing tasks and issues quickly and efficiently.
- Bug reporting
- Completing tasks in a timely fashion
- Analyzing data for Voice recognition.
- Proficiency in Canadian French or language skills equivalent to first language and cultural awareness of specific language variant.
- Ability to focus for long periods of time
- Can work in a team
- Can start ASAP
- Must be comfortable using computers and other devices
- Self-starter, and technically savvy on the web and demonstrated effectiveness in using remote communication tools.
- Ability to commute daily to the South Bay area
- Some QA experience helpful
- Full-time availability (8 hours per day, 40 hours per week).
Associate Degree or Bachelor's degree.
Applicants with a background in literature, history, philosophy, logic, religious studies, gender studies, anthropology, sociology or any strongly analytical discipline are encouraged to apply.
This is an entry-level position.
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org