Your future company:
Under the motto of creating “Great Places To Be” and “Great Places To Work” Destination Properties has built an extremely successful hotel portfolio in Thailand. Throughout the last 25 years, the company has continued to expand, innovate, and succeed in the hospitality market.
Want to experience the best workation of your life working and living on the picturesque island of Phuket? Sandy beaches, crystal clear water, exotic cuisine, and the opportunity to get valuable experience at the same time? Become a Hotel Manager!
You will be responsible for:
- Staff Training and Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources
- Reception and Customer Service
- Public Relations and Industry Relations
- Housekeeping and Maintenance
- Purchasing and Inventory Control
- Accounting and Budgeting
- Create and follow a plan to maintain the desired atmosphere in the hostel and organise and execute activities and special events for guests
- Outline standards of quality and ways to measure and evaluate each one and conduct regular audits to ensure quality
- Business Development and Strategy
What you need is:
- Great and open-minded personality
- Fluency in English
- Studies or a bachelor’s degree in business or management, degree in hotel and hospitality management and travel, tourism or leisure studies
- Strong leadership skills
- F2f customer service experience
- Good problem-solving and excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Nice to have: experience in working abroad
Apply and you will get:
- Free accommodation and one meal a day through the contract term
- Work permit sponsored by the company
- Possibility to work in international team
- Health insurance
- Paid training programme for Managers
- Development and promotion possibilities
Sounds interesting? If so, you can apply using the link below.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to meeting you!