French Speakers needed for work from home Project
We are currently looking for long-term participants for our new project, MILKY WAY!
During this Search Engine Evaluation project, participants will evaluate the quality of queries made by internet users while navigating through different MAP applications (e.g. “coffees near me”)
Thanks to this project, we will help develop and optimize current and future map and geo-localization applications, to produce more accurate and intuitive maps in terms of location, search functions and more!
• You are a native or fluent speaker of French
• You are currently based in France, and you have been living here for at least 5 years. Our evaluators must be familiar with the local businesses, points of interest, colloquialisms, etc.
• You are available for at least 20 hours per week – Schedule is totally flexible: you decide when and where to work!
• You are willing to take our entry certifications to ensure you qualify for this project.
Interested? Join our Milky Way team today!
Simply go to our website, and do the following steps:
1. Create your OneForma Profile through this link: https://my.oneforma.com/Account/login
2. Go to Jobs Tab
3. Click on Judging and Grading
4. Click the View More button on “Milky Way - Maps Evaluation”
5. Another tab should open and will give you more information about the project. Once you’ve scrolled to the bottom of the page, you will see the Apply Now button.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com