Mechanical / Electrical Technician
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all mechanical and hydraulic- and diesel-powered equipment. Skill-level requirements vary from basic troubleshooting and preventive maintenance to component replacement.
2. Outstanding experience and expertise in maintenance and installation work on plant electrical mechanisms and equipment.
3. Strong knowledge of mechanisms and control systems
4. Exceptional ability to perform in a noisy, humid, hot and high volume machine production environment.
5. Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
6. Install and maintain wiring and lighting systems and inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers.
7. Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices and repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
Qualifications: Minimum of a diploma, certification, or associate’s degree in diesel or hydraulics technology or Electrical certifications.