Miss Lara BAILEY
12 Saint Marys Avenue, 12 St Marys Avenue - Turquia
Sector: Ensino, Puericultura
Procura de emprego (breve descrição):
I am looking to work in Istanbul. I am interested in the following sectors: Finance, Education, Advertising, Services, Telecommunications, IT, Life Sciences. I am open to others too.
Sept 18 – Present Charles Darwin School | Science Teacher
● PGCE obtained through Canterbury Christchurch University. Training with Bromley Schools Collegiate (rated outstanding by Ofsted), School Centred Initial Teacher Training (QTS). Final assessment graded outstanding according to the Teacher Standards defined by the Department for Education.
● Training included outstanding lesson planning, differentiation, achieving progress, effective assessment, behaviour for learning, safeguarding (including county lines, PREVENT)
● Teacher of KS3 Science, KS4 Biology, Chemistry and Physics and KS5 Biology.
● Pastoral responsibility through form tutor role.
● Extensive experience of MS Teams, SIMs, Excel and MS Office
Oct 17- July 18 Chislehurst School for Girls | Teaching Assistant
● Assisted the learning and development of children, including those with particular educational needs (ASD, ADD, SLCN, SEMH) needs. I provided extra support to individuals during lessons and worked with smaller groups of pupils, tailoring my approach to suit their needs.
April 17 – Oct 17 Imperial College Summer Accommodation | Duty Supervisor
● I ensured that policy and standards of Imperial College were met at all times and trained and managed receptionists. Other duties included resolving customer complaints, banking shifts and stock control.
Jul 15 – Aug 15 Research Assistant Scientist
● Assisted Prof. Alfried Vogler’s biodiversity research group at Natural History Museum.
● I prepared specimens for DNA extraction and aided specimen identification as part of ongoing research into the molecular systematics of Coleoptera.
Oct. 2014 - June 2017 | Imperial College London | BSc Biology (Hons) | 2.1
● Specialities (3rd year): Global Change Biology, Biodiversity and Conservation Biology, Resource Management, African Biology Field Course
● 2nd year thesis: The Role of Climate Change and Biodiversity Loss in Humanity’s safe operating space
● 3rd year thesis: The Status of Evaluation in Biodiversity Conservation: Do evaluation methods promote progress towards conservation aims?
● Use of R software for statistical analysis, regular use of Excel and MS Office.
● Science Communication Unit: studied how science is portrayed and propagated through various media, helped to create a science radio podcast on the topic of science in space (starring Helen Sharman, OBE FRSC) and wrote science news articles and reports for a variety of audiences.
Some Turkish (Turkish heritage)
CV anexado: CV_8120
O anexo pode conter vírus. A EasyExpat.com não é responsável pelo conteúdo do ficheiro.