Mr Jose GONZALEZ
Museo 203 Unidad Magisterial - México
Sector: Vendas, Televendas, Compra
Procura de emprego (breve descrição):
A stellar manager with professional experience in customer service, negotiation tactics, public speaker, marketing for services and products, import and export of several goods in different countries in Europe, North America and Asia, specializing in stainless and alloy steel products and growing desire to continue gaining experience in the international market. Fluent in verbal and written English, German, French and Spanish. Technical proficiency includes MS Word, Excel, Power Point, SAP and ADOBE InDesign.
PURCHASING AND INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS MANAGER CROMINOX S.A. DE C.V.
October 2015 – July 2020
• Purchasing of stainless, alloy and carbon steel, pipes, fittings and valves in the US, Europe, South Korea, China and Japan for companies in different industries: oil pipelines, hydroelectric power facilities, petrochemical industries, fertilization systems and even breweries.
• Import process with customs in Manzanillo, Veracruz, Mexico City and Laredo in Texas.
• Constant review of the deployment of logistic systems to ensure the products are delivered to clients with efficacy with regard to costs, and time.
• Prioritizing tasks such as purchasing, import processes, and training staff to follow internal quality process guidelines and strategies.
• Organized and conducting inspection visits to manufacturing plants to ensure our purchases meet the quality requirements before delivery.
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER’S ASSISTANT
(CENTRAL AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN GAMES VERACRUZ 2014)
October 2014 – December 2014
• Organized the Executive Producer’s agenda for travel, meetings, events and personal requests.
• Conducted meetings for the planning and decision making for the opening and closing ceremonies with all the parties involved.
• Coordinated sponsors for their participation during the Games in four different cities.
• Supervised the preparation of the different venues holding events during the Games.
• Planned the accommodation and logistics for more than five thousand athletes and their committees.
INTERNATIONAL AMBASSADOR / ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL
May 2006 – July 2008 / September 2009 – October 2013
• Developed the international program on board the ships providing every vessel on the fleet with the necessary written and verbal language content in German, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese for international guests.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / 2010
(Betriebwirtschaftslehre - BWL)
University of Applied Sciences Trier, Germany
Specialization in International Marketing and Marketing in Services.
Bachelor of Science in International Business / 2002
Specialization in International Trade, Import and Export.
Fluent in verbal and written English, German, Spanish and French
Technical proficiency includes MS Word, Excel, Power Point, SAP and ADOBE InDesign.
CV anexado: CV_7936
O anexo pode conter vírus. A Easy Expat não é responsável pelo conteúdo do ficheiro.