Sr Clayton FERREIRA
Calle Lago Zurich 243 - Mexico City - México
Sector: Engenharia, Construção, decorador
Procura de emprego (breve descrição):
Black Belt and Scrum Master with 20+ years working in the automotive industry in the following different areas: continuous improvement, industrial engineering, project management, process engineering, production and quality. Experience in assembly lines, SMT, stamping process, centrifugal pumps, coating, welding, machining, injection molding and painting. Deep knowledge in core tools: APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plan, SPC and MSA. Proven success leading projects to improve productivity and reducing wastes. Key role: leading and developing strong performance teams and teaching others.
My professional development over the past 20 years has focused on the automotive industry in the following areas: Continuous Improvement, Industrial Engineering, Project Management, Production and Quality. Experience with printed circuit board assembly (SMT), assembly line and stamping process.
A wide and successful career performing the processes of:
• People management.
• Strategic planning.
• Execution of Lean Six Sigma projects.
• Development of strategies to achieve the targets of the areas under my responsibility.
• Ensure that the production process quality requirements are fulfilled.
• Improve the efficiency of the assembly lines.
• Develop and maintain a highly motivated, capable and effective team.
• Definition and execution of continuous improvement processes.
• Training and capacity at all levels of the organization.
• Ensure correct budget investment during the industrialization phase of new projects.
• Master’s in Sustainability | Online | Current
• Master’s in Industrial Management | Brazil | 2014 – 2015
• Business Management Certificate | USA | 2015
• Bachelor’s in Industrial Engineering | Brazil | 2006 – 2010
Portuguese, English and Spanish
Black Belt and Scrum Master
CV anexado: CV_7988
O anexo pode conter vírus. A Easy Expat não é responsável pelo conteúdo do ficheiro.