About the Job
In your role as Account Manager, you will join the Partner Success team and work directly with Marina (Head of Partner Success).
Your mission: delivering the right candidates and growing relationships with our clients over time.
What You Will Do
- Work with our French-speaking clients on their international recruitments and ensure their satisfaction
- Be in contact with your clients to better understand their needs, reassure them and help them make the best choices
- Collaborate with various people on the recruitment team: Sales, Candidate Team (internal recruiters), Marketing, Operations
- Regularly exchange with your teammates to share your best practices and ideas – you will be an important source of proposals!
- Participate in a very strong (and international!) team dynamic that will stimulate you on a daily basis
And above all: You will enjoy and grow with us :)
This position is based in Paris, France. This means that you must be open to relocating as soon as it is possible. And as we are looking for long-term teammates, it would be great if you could stay after your internship :).
What You Bring
- You have a bilingual level in French and speak English fluently.
- You have a first experience working as a recruiter in Europe (agency or internal recruitment) and being in touch with Hiring Managers.
- You know how to to advise Hiring Managers during their recruitment process.
- You have several strategies to solve hiring problems.
- You know how to ask the right questions to get the information you need.
- You have outstanding listening skills.
- You have experience in C-Level communication.
- You are a reactive, dynamic, and resolutive personality.
- People like you because you always talk with a smile on your face.
- You have the talent to understand what the people around you need even though they don't say it (great emotional intelligence).
- You keep a good level of organization