Senior QA Automation Engineer - Lisbon (ref 6991)
Our client, one of the world’s largest FinTech companies is currently building their new IT Department in Lisbon, looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer.
- Hybrid work
- Annual bonus
- Permanent contract
- Paid training
- Meal allowance
- New team with endless opportunities of growth
- Multicultural work environment and cross collaboration with other offices across the world, for example, Canada, Romania etc
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- And many more!
- Deliver against automation engineering goals
- Execute Performance Engineering and Testing activities leveraging Agile methodology
- Create, re-factor, extend, and maintain automation tests.
- Continuously monitor Automated tests pipelines and debug fix failing or flaky tests.
- On-demand execution of automated test cases.
- Design and implement automated test cases for new or existing manual test cases
- Plan, estimate and execute on test automation test case creation.
- Extend and improve the existing automation framework to support new features and add new capabilities
- Investigate failures and report defects to the functional teams
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to achieve results.
- Communicate test results vs. test schedule and test plans.
- 4-5 years on QA automation with Selenium and C # knowledge
- Experience working within a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM system is a strong preference
- Experience with source control and issue tracking systems.
- Experience with a Test Driven Development (TDD) / Behavior Driven Development (BDD) environment.
- Experience with large complex distributed transactional systems