Госп Alexander DROBYSHEVSKY
Moscow - Russia
Località : Russia
Settore: Informatica: programmatore, analista ecc
Ricerca di lavoro (breve descrizione):
I’m looking to join the IT department of your company with a long-term relationship in mind. I don’t have a work permit anywhere except Russia at this time and will need sponsorship with a work Visa.
- Over 15 years of work as a system administrator and technical support specialist in Russian and international companies;
- Deep understanding of business processes front and back office, understanding the basics of ITSM, analysis and formalization of requirements, preparation of technical specifications for developers;
- Office IT support: purchase and deployment of server and network equipment, software, licenses, and infrastructure planning;
- IT infrastructure management: support for the smooth operation of servers and domain services, anti-virus protection, mail, and communications (IP-telephony, Skype, mobile devices), databases (MSSQL), backup, etc.;
- User support with registering and tracking of requests in specialized software, conducting training, preparing reports, and presentations in Russian and English;
- Maintaining internal documentation: descriptions of business processes, instructions, and procedures, accounting for licenses, acts, etc.;
- Work with suppliers: search for contractors, participation in negotiations, control of payments and workflow, quality control of work;
- Knowledge of hardware - computers, MFPs, servers, and electronics in general, at the engineering level;
Experience with software and hardware over the past 5 years
- Virtualization based on Hyper-V (previously worked with VM Ware).
- Maintenance Windows Server and MS Exchange, AD, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, WDS, CA, etc.
- Basic knowledge of SQL (queries, maintenance plan), Apache, PHP (can read the code), SAP, SharePoint, Citrix, VPN;
- Backup based on Veeam and Veritas, work with shelves and tape drives IBM and HP;
- Administration 1C (at different times Trade, Accounting, ZUP, etc.);
- Maintaining (tracking) applications of users in JIRA, Fogbugz, HP Open View;
- Experience with video and entrance control systems;
- Experience with network equipment like Cisco, Ubiquity, D-link, etc.;
- Telephony (including IP) Panasonic KX-TDA, Cisco 2921 and related software;
2000 - 2004 Moscow Automobile and Highway State University MADI
Faculty of Road Transport
2007 - 2009 Moscow State Technical University MAMI
Faculty of Automobiles and Tractors (part-time)
Qualification: Engineer in the specialty "Electrical equipment of cars and tractors"
2008 – 2011 Moscow State Technical University MAMI
Faculty of Economics (part-time, second higher)
Qualification: Economist - manager, specialty "Economics and enterprise management (engineering)"
English: enough to read and write (answering letters) quite freely, participate in negotiations and conference calls.
I enjoy gaining new knowledge through the different free online courses such as openedu.ru or Coursera and the like. Currently I’m taking courses of self-improvement and time management, programming on Python, and ITSM because I’m working towards passing the ITIL Foundation exam in future.
Carica un CV: CV_7713
Il documento può contenere virus. Easy Expat declina qualsiasi responsabilità sul contenuto dell'archivio.