Mr Abdelrahman MAHRAN
4th District, First, 6th of October Giza Governorate - Egitto
Località : Egitto
Settore: Marketing, Media, Comunicazione
Project Engineer (402B Toyota Project) – Full Time - (July 2019 - July 2020).
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems Europe, 6th of October Egypt Plant.
• Create & check Engineering Drawings for new projects “Wiring harnesses for Toyota vehicles”.
• Implementing new changes on project as per Engineering Change Instruction.
• Order Equipment by raising SERS and following up with orders.
• Check Project Dimensions, Validation and Workability.
• Attend and Approve Audits for new Projects.
• Procurement coordinator of raw materials using Downsize Harness System.
• Confirm with planning team changes in plan in order to apply changes to ordered quantities.
• Collaborate with logistics to send or receive material for/from other sites using DHL account.
• Stock take data entry – Each quarter.
• Helping Purchasing officer with related engineering items.
• Following up with received orders to send receiving confirmation to finance team.
Technical Sales Engineer
Inter Solar Egypt. - Full Time - (Mar 2018 - Jan 2019)
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products & services to customers.
• Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
• Travelled to 14 City in Egypt – Total of 39 Working Days for technical presentations and making site engineering previews.
• Detailed technical presentation for Engineering Maintenance Managers and consultants.
• Attending for supervision on installation process of solar thermal systems.
Customer Services Representative - Collection Department – Summer Training
Vodafone Egypt – ECCO Outsourcing - Full Time - (Jun 2012 - Sep 2012).
• Responsible for customer services related to collecting bills from Vodafone Bill Customers.
• Following up with late payments and handling suspended accounts inquiries.
• Giving extra grace period by activating suspended accounts after checking client’s history of payment.
Bachelor of Science Degree from the Department of Mechanical Engineering
Helwan University 2017.
Major: Mechatronics Engineering Section.
Graduation Project: Automatic Sorting Conveyor Belt, Project grade: Distinct.
Inviato da: Abdelrahman Tarek Mahran | 25/07/2021