Systems Administrator, Malta JID: 7426
Our client is seeking an experienced IT Systems Administrator to join their team and provide support for their internal IT systems. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background in system administration, excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team. The primary responsibility of the Internal IT System Administrator will be to ensure the smooth operation of the IT infrastructure, including servers, networks, and applications, to maintain the highest level of uptime and user satisfaction.
• Install, configure, and maintain IT infrastructure including servers, networks, and applications.
• Troubleshoot technical issues, identify root causes, and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Ensure the security and integrity of our IT systems by implementing and maintaining security protocols, monitoring systems, and performing regular backups.
• Configuration, maintenance, and administration of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Desk and Trello)
• Provide 2nd line support to the helpdesk team, including responding to escalated tickets, diagnosing and resolving complex issues, and providing guidance and training when needed.
• Manage and maintain Office365 services including email, SharePoint, OneDrive and Intune.
• Collaborate with other IT teams and departments to ensure seamless integration and operation of various IT systems.
• Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and trends in IT to recommend and implement best practices and optimize IT infrastructure.
• Monitor and manage security protocols, including firewalls, antivirus software, and intrusion detection systems, to protect the organization from cyber threats.
• At least 3 years of experience in IT systems administration.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policies, Exchange, and related technologies.
• Knowledge of networking protocols and technologies, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and VPN.
• Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware or Hyper-V.
• Experience in Jira administration.
• Experience in Office365 management.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Industry certifications are a plus.
• Family oriented and welcoming Environment
• Stable company with plenty of growth opportunities
• Highly competitive salary packages
• Health & Dental Insurance
• €300 Yearly Wellness Allowance covering Sports Equipment, Gym Memberships and Holistic Packages
• Free Lunches on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
• End of Week Friday beers
• 2 Large Company Events in Summer & Winter
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team.
We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!