Software Developer (C, C++), Work from home
Position: Software Developer
Employment type: Full-Time
Location: Nagoya, Aichi, Japan (Work from home, depend on JP language level and technical skills)
Working time: 10:00-19:00
You will be responsible for upgrading the current software version as well as developing new software in response to customer requests. Our system is called ‘Hybrid SEA" software’ This system is mainly used by major automobile industry customers; it is an analysis software for a diagnosis, prediction and design of vibration and acoustic problems of automobiles. It is completely our original software and it is highly evaluated by customers in that it can shed a new light to existing problems with ideas that other companies do not have and in that its analysis speed is faster than other companies' products.
• More than 5 years developing experience using C programming language, C++ / Microsoft Visual C++ / Excel VBA
• Japanese level N3 or above
• Experienced in creating form applications with Excel VBA
• Experienced in creating applications with C++
• Experienced in creating Windows desktop applications with Microsoft Visual C++
Annual Income: 4 to 6 million JPY
Fix-overtime Work: 90,000 Yen per month
Break-time: 12:00-13:00 / 18:00-19:00 (If overwork happens)
Social insurance, Housing allowance, Meal allowance (40,000 yen per month).
Holidays: Weekends and public holidays.
Please send us your updated English & Japanese resumes mentioning your position name and website name (from where you find the JD) in the subject line at: firstname.lastname@example.org