French speaking Customer Service Team Leader
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Multi-Lingual Team Leader in Athens, Greece. This could be an excellent opportunity for you to boost your career or gain more experience! As a team leader, you will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating inbound customer service advisors, daily.
• Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
• Set clear team goals.
• Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
• Oversee day-to-day operation.
• Motivate team members.
• Discover training needs and provide coaching.
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
• Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
• Respond to general queries from customers, clients and team members.
• Develop action plans to optimize performance and drive continuous improvement.
• Degree in Management or training in team leading is considered an asset.
• Experience in a call center environment preferred.
• Experience in a leadership role within a chat team required.
• Banking or financial industry experience.
• Excellent PC skills, especially MS Excel.
• Fluent in French language especially written and good command of English.
• Organizational and time-management skills.
• Decision-making skills.
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
• Ability to work 24/7 (which will include evening, night shifts and weekend support).
The Company offers:
• Competitive remuneration package.
• Opportunities for an international career
• A challenging working environment.
• Competitive Salary package
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!