German speaking Team Leader - ATHENS
Our client is a large Credit Management Services group with a strong European footprint. They offer services designed to measurably improve clients’ cash flow and long-term profitability by managing late payments and collections as well as purchasing of receivables. They are currently seeking a motivated and team-oriented German Speaking Front Office Team Leader to join their Client team in Greece and begin an exciting career within a newly established contact centre. In this customer focused role, you will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing a team of front office agents and providing a top quality Customer Service experience.
• Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of front office agents who are operating via telephone/chat/email to support customers located in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
• Provide subject matter expertise and support team members in handling complex customer contacts as needed.
• Ensure that the service delivered to customers meets key objectives on customer experience, financial performance and productivity dimensions.
• Effectively coach team members on a regular basis to ensure performance metrics are achieved.
• Identify performance related issues and co-create development plans for both individuals and teams together with Quality and HR.
• Communicate expectations to employees and provide timely updates.
• Conduct team meetings to ensure expedient communication of relevant information.
• Stay up to date on internal work processes, policies and procedures.
• Promote the company’s values through both behaviour and attitude.
• Be an advocate for team members.
• Participate in leadership development training.
• Contribute to recruiting and onboarding new Front Office Agents.
• Support in delivering training.
• Fluent/Native in German Language and near-native level in English (C2 level).
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to showcase empathy and confidence towards a diverse customer base.
• High motivation with skills to develop and coach team members to achieve performance expectations.
• Ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of front office agents.
• Patience and calmness in all situations and dedication to follow through on items to completion.
• Desire and energy striving for excellence and quality within the business.
• Proficient computer skills and ability to handle required software / applications.
• Previous experience managing or leading a small team is preferred.
• Customer support experience will be considered as an advantage, but is not a requirement.
• Opportunity to participate in the development of a front-running service centre.
• Development opportunities in an international financial environment.
• Market leading remuneration package including a competitive base pay (including 2 extra salaries per year), attractive bonus scheme, private insurance and meal vouchers.
• Best-in-class training program that spans several weeks to develop your skill set and ensure your success.
• Professional growth and development opportunities.
• Working hours will be in line with U.K. and Ireland opening hours and candidates will work on premise, in the new “state-of-the-art” contact centre providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas.
• Free Greek language courses (to be confirmed).
• Greece is a popular destination for both tourists and expats alike, with numerous islands, buzzing cities and towering mountains. It offers an enviable climate, great cuisine and culture – and yet, the cost of living is among the lowest in Europe.