Regional Representative in Columbia
Required qualifications and skills:
• Higher enginireeng/technical/management education.
• Experience of work with state companies/utilities (El Ministerio de Minas y Energía de Colombia, El Ministerio de Minas y Energía de Colombia, La Unidad de Planeación Minero Energética, SIC, EPM, ISA, Enel-Codensa, Grupo de energía de Bogotá). Experience of work as Regional Representative of large company/B2B sales of electrotechnical equipment.
• Sales and negotiation skills,
• Availability of personal contacts in state companies/utilities/Ministry of Energy will consider as an advantage.
• High level of self-organization, activity and goal oriented behavior.
• Office equipment and internet connection availability.
• Experienced PC and Microsoft Office user.
• Own vehicle availability.
• Our company products promotion.
• Negotiations, meetings in Columbia and also Ecuador, Chile, Peru, Venezuela.
• Electricity meter tender monitoring in Columbia, Ecuador, Chile, Peru, Venezuela, submitting tender application.
• Market research.
• Well-timed reports providing.
• Well-timed technical documents translation providing.
• Corporate training‚ opportunity for professional growth.
• Home office work.
• Working schedule – 5/2 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Career in multinational company that is a leader of electrotechnical manufacturing.
• Development opportunities with participation in international projects.
• Salary adequate to your competencies.
Company profile www.energomera.ru/en www.energomera.com/en
We are waiting for your CV with the subject “Regional Representative in Columbia” to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly ask you to add your CV in MS Office format responding the vacancy