Workforce Scheduler (Managing Shift Schedule of Call Center)
- Create master files and daily files for employee’s schedule, updating Centers System with employee break/lunch schedules.
- Reporting capacity based on planned schedule
- Scheduling including approved/disapproved vacations, holiday staffing, team meetings and schedule adjustments.
- Responsible for creating a maintaining accuracy and equality of schedules generated with balance between service level and employee’s satisfaction.
- Creates ad hoc reports and analysis as needed to identify and correct factors that are impacting Operations.
- Acts as a representative of WFM scheduling team on planning meetings.
- Preferably graduate with at least years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated and result oriented
- Efficient and organized
- Can easily adapt to the environment and business models
- Good interpersonal skills
- Can work gracefully under pressure
- Versatile, self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Preferably with Workforce tool background (i.e. blue pumpkin)