Mr Dulitha WIJENAYAKE
67/1, Rajagiriya Road, - Sri Lanka
Lieu: Sri Lanka
Secteur: Finance, Comptabilité, Assurance
Position recherchée (courte description):
A dedicated and versatile young person with good academic background and an excellent attitude to teamwork. Currently looking to develop more academic and professional skills along with a promising career.
Sri Lanka Insurance Corporation Ltd
Executive – Finance (Financial Reporting Section)
April 2021 – Current
● Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements for the General
● Analysis of monthly management expenses and provide
accrued expenses wherever the necessity arises.
● Working in SAP system. (JE passing, JV upload)
● Variance analysis for the line items in the Profit n Loss
statement and summarized the reasons for the variance, prior
to submitting to the Board of Directors.
● Coordinated with several sections and departments in order
to gather the required information relating to the monthly
accounts and clearing off the long outstanding balances.
● Delivering ad-hoc management reports whenever required. ● Involved in the Annual Accounts & Annual Report
● Maintained good relationships with both Internal & External
auditors to complete the audits successfully.
Multi Finance PLC
Executive – Finance
August 2020 – April 2021
● Monthly Financials preparation and Interim reporting. ● Customer Portfolio Reconciliation and relevant ledger
adjustments to the system.
● Impairment Calculation & Branch wise NPL calculation. ● Reporting periodical Financial Information & Compliance
Reports to the CBSL.
● Maintain write off registry, receivable accounts and relevant
reconciliations with GL.
● Check & Authorization of payments and proceeds to cheque
● Ad-hoc reports and analysis to the management.
● Involved in Annual Report finalization.
● Relationship with & assist to carry out Internal & external
audits including due diligence audits.
People’s Merchant Finance PLC
Executive – Finance & Compliance
October 2017 – December 2019
● Reporting periodical Financial Information & Compliance Reports to the regulatory parties.
● Performing Monthly GL, Bank, Portfolio reconciliation, Preparation & posting of journal entries through the system.
● Maintain Schedules for Income & Expenses for Monthly Accounts preparation.
Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) UK
Strategic Professional Level (Final Level – 4 more subjects)
University of Sri Jayewardenepura
January 2016 – November 2019
Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Special)
G.C.E. Advanced Level
Passed with 3 A’s, Island ranked 100th, District 46th
G.C.E. Ordinary Level Passed with 9 A’s
Excellent English Knowledge
China Study Tour – Study on Rural Revitalization & Poverty Alleviation in China. Represented the University of Sri Jayewardenepura.
(December 2019 – January 2020)
CV joint: CV_8395
Le document peut contenir des virus. EasyExpat.com décline toute responsabilité sur le contenu du fichier.