Mr Graham OKENE
27A Forces Avenue, Old GRA - Nigéria
Secteur: Informatique: Developpeur, Analyste, etc
Position recherchée (courte description):
IT Support, System Administrator, Office 365 Administartor
IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR 2011 - Present
Dover Engineering Limited – Port Harcourt, Nigeria
• Lead desktop and helpdesk support team of three (4) IT staff members, both junior and Interns,, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions, reporting directly to the IT Engineering Manager.
• Administration of Office 365, OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams Zoom, Webex etc.
• Involved in major IT projects across the organisation identifying IT needs.
• Deployed and administers Advanced Bitdefender gravityzone (Enterprise antivirus protection) with cloud control Centre also used for network administration.
• Trained employees across multiple departments on network operations including log-in procedures, network management software, permissions, printing issues, security and use of software.
• Supporting staff and clients over the phone to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Day-to-day support on Windows Server and backup/restoration for more than 10 Virtual Machines (HYPER V/VSphere) servers.
• Successful Troubleshooting of computer systems, printers, scanners.
• Responsible for maintaining hardware inventory including laptops, desktops, printers, MacBook’s, Servers, and monitors, DNS, DHCP, Printer Management, Server Support.
• Trained staff on front end application use (office365 apps).
• Communicate with Vendors and give technical inputs on IT Purchases.
• Network Administration, Troubleshooting and Supporting end users’ applications (Level 2 &3 Support)
• Deploying of Engineering design Software, AUTOCAD, CEASER II, STAADPRO, STAAD FOUNDATION, SACS, OLGA, HYSYS, INSTRUCALC, PIPENET, FLARENET, P6, MS TOWER, AUTOPIPE, ECE, PDMS, etc.
• Responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of all routers, switches, and security devices within the network.
• Configures Microsoft outlook which is company’s email platform for users. (PC, MAC and other devices)
• Administering Cisco MERAKI MX84 firewall/Router security appliance for Networking, Security, and content control, Ensure connectivity to all the organizations remote sites through VPN.
• Creating and managing users account in the AZURE Active Directory (AD)
• Encourages to and seek improvements to the IT cost and schedule
• Ensures continuous back-up and security of work files and made appropriate report to the IT Engineering Manager.
• Prepare work tasks and plans and Supervise sub ordinates, ensuring all unresolved issues are closed out.
• Manages, and resolve hardware and software technical issues on the Network, Server, Desktop/Laptop, and other computing equipment.
• Ensures timely availability and proper performance of necessary software suite necessary projects and Troubleshooting complex technical issues. Providing solutions.
• Co-ordinates with Internet service providers and ensure satisfactory support/availability.
• Ensures that all IT systems are operational according to projects requirements and make appropriate report to the IT Engineering Manager.
• Co-ordinates access control to hardware and software and make appropriate report to the IT Engineering Manager. Ensures that the projects IT requirements fully reflect in all inquiries and make appropriate report to the IT Engineering Manager.
• Co-ordinates with vendors and purchasing team on specific equipment and computer parts to purchase, also advice on preferred sourcing options and solutions.
• Co-ordinates network activities between operational locations.
• Ensures that subordinates are kept informed of the project’s goals, criticalities, and development. Reports to IT Engineering Manager on work progress and actual or envisaged problems, which might influence the overall project execution.
• Supports and responsible for electronic data transfer, when applicable.
• Administered change management related to server upgrades and software installation.
• Prepares and maintained documentation of policies, standards, and procedures
• Upgraded over 100 HP Desktop computers and laptops from Windows 7,8 and 8.1 operating systems to Windows 10.
• Makes sure antivirus programs on all the machines are working and up to date.
SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY:
ASSA NORTH -OHAJI SOUTH FLB AND SITE PREPARATION PROJECT
SENIOR IMT ENGINEER
• Interfaced with the engineering team using the new SMARTPLANT CLOUD (IEE) PLATFORM for effective collaboration and project continuity.
• Handled Technical issues on the smartplant cloud platform.
• Produced a data control procedure in place for the project
• Produced an information security procedure for the project
• Produced a backup and restore procedure for the project
SAIPEM CONTRACTING NIGERIA LIMITED:
NLNG TRAIN 7 FEED + EPC
SENIOR IT SUPPORT ENGINEER
• Supporting project engineers on the Train 7 project
• Ensuring that users connecting through CITRIX to access web apps are connected.
• Helpdesk support for designers and engineers on the project.
• Installing all project required software’s for the project, (Dialux, AutoCAD, PV Elite, Hysys, STAAD Pro ETC)
• Backing up of all project documents and PC’s
CV joint: CV_8378
Le document peut contenir des virus. EasyExpat.com décline toute responsabilité sur le contenu du fichier.