Mr Edward TAGOE
Téléphone: +233 243672098
D789/3 - Ghana
Secteur: Enseignement, Garde d'enfants
January 2021 to Current : Mathematics and Physics Teacher
Dodi International School, Tema
• Ensuring that pupils achieve learning outcomes that are above average in the subject of mathematics and science (physics) by instructing students in a clear, concise and fun way, and regularly preparing lesson plans that are engaging and incorporate the curriculum.
• Regularly communicate with parents and legal guardians regarding child’s performance, track and record student progress and keep records up to date for progress reports and report card conferences.
• Review curriculum needs and execute plans for improvement, and provide tutoring and additional support
• Attend school events to better understand student interest and personalities outside of the regular classroom, build strong relationships with your students and aid in the strengthening of their self-confidence while inspiring them to achieve high goals
• Provide support lessons for weaker student to strengthen them in weak areas with respect and love.
January 2020: Personal Assistant/Administrative assistant /Secretary
Lucy Climarsteph Ventures (Ekwanso Nkomo on Atinka Tv)
• Handling multiple tasks on time to ensure maximum productivity
• Scheduling of meetings with Marketing Directors of prospective companies to seek for sponsorship for Ekwanso Nkomo
• Working together with the Production managers and Directors to share views to propel the company.
• Advertising of Ekwanso Nkomo to the public by word of mouth and through social media
• Sending and receiving correspondences as well as providing clients with a comfortable environments
September, 2019 – till now, Private Tutor, Science Instructor, Terrific Scientific Busters and Home Tuition Hub, Accra
• I take students/participants through scientific experiments as well as help them bring their own scientific experiences to complement the organization’s objectives.
• Ensure students begin and end activities on time and also establish and maintain a comfortable, inclusive tone and feeling throughout the session.
August 2019 to November 2019: Sales/Marketing executive
Quality Life Assurance limited-Ghana
• Maximizing sales and profitability of products
• Building lasting relationship with customers
• Checking on existing customers and prospecting on new ones
• Carrying out sales activities to the satisfaction of customers
September, 2018 – August, 2019, National Service, Ghana Geological Survey Authority
• Assisted researchers and visitors with direction and explanation of mineral exhibits.
• Assisted with processing mineral collections including registering, cataloguing, packing, unpacking, maintaining inventory, and documentation.
• Assisted with general reception duties such as responding to inquiries regarding minerals collection from researchers.
• Assisted in security issues such as patrolling the museum, guarding mineral exhibits on display.
CV joint: CV_8049
Le document peut contenir des virus. Easy Expat décline toute responsabilité sur le contenu du fichier.