Lieu: Émirats arabes unis
Secteur: Construction, Décorateur, etc
Position recherchée (courte description):
Tech Enthusiast searching for a challenging position
▪ Review drawings, specifications, BOQ and other documents as necessary before project commencement.
▪ Prepare shop drawings for ELV system using AutoCAD.
▪ Prepare drawings pertaining to intercom CCTV Automation and WIFI systems.
▪ Prepare shop drawings for manufacturing of signages using AutoCAD.
▪ Visit sites and instruct the on-site team.
▪ Establish and maintain supplier relationships.
▪ Evaluate and process supplier quotations for each project.
▪ Prepare proposals based on RFQs from clients.
▪ Prepare quotations for clients.
▪ Frequently liaise with clients and attend client/consultant meetings.
▪ Monitor real time labour and subcontractor cost for each project.
▪ Estimate and manage project requirements such as labor, man-hours and set milestones accordingly.
▪ Prepared documents to include requisition inquires for automated equipment and improved the equipment specifications documents for the clients.
▪ Designed the Basis documents and supported the redline P&ID markups.
▪ Supported in reviewing the Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID) for various areas.
▪ Prepared a comprehensive list of all the equipment in each area including their signals and tag numbers.
M.S., Electrical Engineering (2018) | The University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX, U.S.A
B.E.(Hons.), Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, (2015) | BITS - Pilani, Dubai, U.A.E
CV joint: CV_7972
Le document peut contenir des virus. Easy Expat décline toute responsabilité sur le contenu du fichier.
Andrena Sharon Tampiraj