Forum Munich

Forum of expats in Munich: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

⚑ EN Announcement Your support needed for a new Expatriates Welcome Service

Discussion in 'Munich' started by Hans1973, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Hans1973

Hans1973 New Member

City:
    Munich
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    German (DE)
    Languages:
    deutsch, English
    Hello,

I am Hans Pechtl and I would need your support. I lived before in Munich and we are currently an expat family in Lyon/France. I am studying a MBA degree at the IUBH University of Applied Sciences (IUBH Fernstudium | Bachelor und Master online studieren) and I am working on my final Capstone Project. Within this project, I draft a business plan for an Expatriates Welcome Service in Munich. An Expatriates Welcome Service means a company which provides to expatriates/foreigners who move to Munich services to settle down, like registration with the municipality, finding accommodation, applying for a visa, looking for kindergarten or schools for the children etc.

I would love to hear from you if you have used such a service or if you would use it and what your needs and expectations in relation to such a service would be. This will provide a valuable input to my business plan and will base it on real customer needs, meaning your needs.

The survey will be quite quick, your responses are completely anonymous. Your data will only be used for the Capstone Project, and not for any other purpose.

Please take part in the survey, by clicking on the following link or copying it into your browser:

Customer Requirements - Expatriates Welcome Service in MUC

If you have any questions about the survey, please contact me (hans-juergen.pechtl@iubh-fernstudium.de).

I really appreciate your input and support! Many thanks.

Yours sincerely
    Hans

#1 Hans1973, Feb 19, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2019