Forum Buenos Aires

Forum of expats in Buenos Aires: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

☛ EN Advice Weekend in Buenos Aires: what to do?

Discussion in 'Buenos Aires' started by EasyExpat, Sep 26, 2018.

1. EasyExpat

EasyExpat Administrator
    Staff Member

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English, Français
    Hello and welcome!

What are your tips to make the most of your weekend in Buenos Aires?
    What are the places to visit, whether alone, as a couple, with friends or with family? Are there any activities, exhibitions, events that you particularly recommend? What are the organised festivals?

To talk more specifically about your experience, what do you do during the weekends in Buenos Aires?
    Share with us your good plans, your habits and desires for outings.

Thank you in advance for your answers and good discussion! :cool::thumbup:

2. Sphjen

Sphjen New Member

City:
    Buenos Aires
    Living In:
    Argentina
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, Español
    To truly get to know the Argentine culture and values, I'd recommend the Polo Day experience at Argentina Polo Day's estancia. Truly un unforgettable experience. I had the best time, rode a horse and learnt how to play polo. Highly recommend.

Plus they picked me from my hotel and then took me back at the end of the day!