Forum New York City

Forum of expats in New York City: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Wanted: Contact person

Discussion in 'New York City' started by CaroBrosens, Aug 24, 2011.

1. CaroBrosens

CaroBrosens New Member

City:
    Antwerp
    Living In:
    Belgium
    Nationality:
    Belgian (BE)
    Languages:
    Dutch, French, English, German
    Hi everybody

My name is Caro Brosens, I’m 18 years-old and live in Belgium. My big lifelong dream is to become a writer. On the moment I’m working on a story about a girl moving to New York from Great Britain. Since I’m not from New York/US (never been, mind you.) I need someone to help me with the details (e.g. the law, immigration stuff, …) A sort of contact person, preferably in NYC. We would probably contact each other by e-mail or windows messenger. (I know I can find lots of stuff on the internet as well, but it’s quite time consuming and most of the time websites contradict, so it’s not easy to find the right information) Have you or are you currently living in New York and/or are you familiar with daily life/law/… there or do you know someone like that? Then please help a young girl make her dream come true!

Contact me bellow or e-mail me on caro_brosens@hotmail.com.

Thanks!
    Caro

2. texkourgan

texkourgan Addicted member
    Networker Editor

City:
    Berlin
    Living In:
    Germany
    Nationality:
    American (US)
    Languages:
    English, a little Deutsch
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...