Forum France

Forum of expats in France: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Want to buy a house or a flat in France

Discussion in 'France' started by abubx, Oct 15, 2007.

1. abubx

abubx New Member

Hello,

I'm a patrimony administrative, kind of asset, member of the Chamber of the Patrimony Independents and my task is to guide, to advise and to assist people who want to organise them inheritance in France or foreigners who want to invest in France especially in tourism residences.

The fact that i'm not dependant of any network, bank or insurrance. This independance allow myself to propose solutions especially adapted to my customers.

I wish, by this prospecting campain on sofeminine.co.uk , to be known and to develop my customers abroad who want to invest in an apartment in France in order to use it or / and to rent it.

So I propose you to answer at your questions in the purpose to invest in France and that for free. My goal is to proove the quality of my interventions and my professional competences in order to work through the recommendation.

In the worry to be discreet and confidential, I propose you to answer at your questions on my e-mail adress.

Best Regards.

Anthony Borostordoy
    10 rue Gutenberg
    33700 MERIGNAC
    a.fi.co@hotmail.fr
    +335 57 96 84 39