Forum Singapore

Forum of expats in Singapore: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Understanding Expatriates' tastes & preference

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by josephczk, Jun 21, 2015.

1. josephczk

josephczk New Member

City:
    Singapore
    Living In:
    Singapore
    Nationality:
    Singaporean (SG)
    Languages:
    English, Chinese
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Joseph Chong from the National University of Singapore (NUS). :) My major is real estate and I’m currently working on my thesis pertaining to expatriate living in Singapore.

I hope to receive your input for my thesis via a survey that I’ve created. The survey takes 5 to 10 minutes to complete and that will greatly help me in my project. I sincerely hope to receive as much response as possible. Information collected will be kept strictly confidential and its analysis can contribute to my school’s database for the benefit of the Singapore real estate industry.

The survey pertains to your tastes and preferences about living in Singapore. Please feel free to reach me at 92475734 or joseph7600@gmail.com for any questions. If you do know any other ways to engage with more expatriates please kindly share with me. :D

• You may download the survey form from this link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wnm71apsetb63 ... .docx?dl=0

After completing the survey, please do save it and email the file to this address: joseph7600@gmail.com

Thank you in advance! :D
    Joseph

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Staff Member Editor

City:
    London
    Living In:
    United Kingdom
    Nationality:
    French (FR)
    Languages:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. josephczk

josephczk New Member

City:
    Singapore
    Living In:
    Singapore
    Nationality:
    Singaporean (SG)
    Languages:
    English, Chinese
    Thank you!