Forum Barcelona

Forum of expats in Barcelona: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN To let: Barcelona holiday flat

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by MIKE, Jun 5, 2003.

1. MIKE

MIKE New Member

City:
    NICE
    Living In:
    France
    Languages:
    English, Français
    Very central Barcelona Flat - all amenities. 5mins from Rambla. Well-served by shops, supermarkets and the covered markets of Sant Antonio and the famous Boquería. Buses to beach and metro 150m. 2 double bedrooms + double sofabed. Kitchen - oven + freezer,microwave,iron + hairdryer,bathroom, mini Hifi. Colourful decoration.

2. 0

0 Guest

:)Hi, my name is Pia and I'm going to visit barcelona wih my boy friend form 11/08 to 18/8.
    Pls tell me if you have an apartemnt or a room to rent.

Awaiting for your reply.

3. 0

0 Guest

Dear Mike.

I shall be in Barcelona from approximately September 7 until October 4th or so. Would you let me know if your appartment is available during this period? If so what is the price of the apartment and would you kindly send me photos of the apartment as well as the street address, please?

Also, is there parking available?

Many thanks,
    Cassandra

4. 0

0 Guest

Could you please let me know if the apartment is available to rent next May, aprrox dates 23 May 2004?

And if so how much will it cost.

Thanks