Forum Milan

Forum of expats in Milan: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN Tips from Milano

Discussion in 'Milan' started by madeinarg, Oct 28, 2005.

1. madeinarg

madeinarg Member

Each time that I move to a new place I have to look for a new everything, I mean a new gym,new super market,new place to shop etc etc. So I had the great idea to write about the new places and give you some tips about Milano.
    For hairdressing, look at Via della Moscova 29( zona Brera) and ask for Maurizio, he is great! the complete hair cut cost 30 euro (shampoo,Taglio e pliega)
    And if you want to "cocolarti" an AMAIZING beauty day at Rossano Ferretti,ask for Alessandra Ricchizzi.Via Turati 30.T:0229060017.They have some great offerts, the prizes reach 150 for a complete and relaxing day.
    And if you need to go to the Doctor, is woking in Via Vitruvio 43 il AIED di Milano. You have very good services,16 euro for the visit,plus some curses and meeting very interesting.Call to 0266714156 and ask for the information, they probabilly invite you to visit the place and talk about what you need and introduce you some of the people working in the staff.
    Wait for more bye Elena