Forum Open Bar

Forum of expats Open Bar: Ask questions and participate to discussions concerning expatriation.

Search the whole website

User's Charter  -  Help  -  Terms and Rules  -  Privacy Policy

✎ EN THEATRE's teacher

Discussion in 'Open Bar' started by Mark, May 30, 2003.

1. Mark

Mark New Member

City:
    Milan
    Living In:
    Italy
    Nationality:
    British (GB)
    Languages:
    English
    Beloveds friends, from always I have desire to pass along period to London. I am director and actor of theatre. Specialized on the Italian theatre: commedia of the art and Neapolitan, but also theatre classic. Goodness knows if to someone he can interest to accommodate in exchange I offer my instruction to me to groups of filodrammatico theatre, or simply Italian friends residents to London who I want to employ their free time in order to make theatre. Aspect proposed. From part my aspect to only take the airplane. P.S. They are immediately dispobile already from aim July 2003. You write to me!

2. TCamargo

TCamargo New Member

City:
    Cerritos, CA
    Hello Teacher,

I am a theatre professional in California. I recently visited Italy and fell in love with it! Therefore, I would like to get more information on your offer. I specialize in Marketing, however am interested in theatre management. Meaning, I want to go into business management/operations of a theatre organization. I speak fluent Spanish and very little Italian, but can learn quickly considering I am fluent in Spanish. I also have three years professional American Theatre experience and understand the many compenents of running a small theatre.

Please reply with any information you can provide on an employment opportunity in Italian theatre.

Thank you.

[%sig%]